Thursday, December 4, 2008

Nat's Creative Chaos Challenge

I took up Nat's challenge for December on her new blog forum at Nats Creative Chaos.
I have copied over the details of Nat's challenge from her forum:

I would luv to see you all have a go at these monthly challenges
please upload to your blog and post a link in the chatroom here for us all to see
you have untill the 31st Dec to upload your challenge to be awarded with a
'CREATIVE CHAOS AWARD'
which you can proudly display on your blog
now... the challenge for December is...
to create a scrapped item, it can be a layout, card, digi or OTP
with the following requirements
HANDCUTTING - a minimum of 3 handcut items must appear on your item
THE COLOUR PINK anywhere or everywhereand
BUTTONS....
have fun and happy scrappin
looking forward to seeing your masterpieces

Here is my take on Nat's challenge.....
Thanks for the inspiration Nat.
I'm squeezing some extra juice out of this baby though and using it for Nat's Weekly Challenge at TBSS as well.....LOL


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OMG Tracey I lurrrrve your take on this challenge
wowzers
congrats darlin on recieving my first CREATIVE CHAOS AWARD
please wear it with pride
mwa mwa
Luv Nat xx