Tuesday, July 21, 2009

OK I admit I swore a bit putting this together but I was happy with the way it turned out......LOL
This was for Ann-Marie's OTP/Altered Art Challenge at Ready, Set, Scrap!

The details of the challenge were:
It had to be functional and interactive and had to include the following items
Ribbon/Fibre/String
Handwriting ( journaling, title, quote etc)
Rubons


Now silly me forgot to take a photo showing the back of the O's but I handwrote words such as play, share, laugh etc on the back.

_____________________________________________________________
Kaiser Wood OTP : Kaiser PP's : Acrylic Paint : Kaiser Rub-On : Jute String : Journaling Pen : Chipboard : Bazzill : Page From Music Book
_____________________________________________________________

4 comments:

Marisa said...

OMG Tracey this is gorgeous, what a fabulous idea. Love your work :)

BecM said...

Gorgeous!! Love the colours and the idea of putting loving words on the back of the O's.

Unknown said...

Swearing eh? LOL! I do that when the paper misbehaves or I totally screw up a cut on a beautiful single sheet! This is just fabulous! Great idea and fun combo of colours and patterns! BTW the grey/black/pink was inspired by you! Have a great day! XXX

LG said...

Hi Tracey! Thanks for all your concern and prayers for Hannah! She's doing better now.

btw, love that TicTacToe!!!! So unique!