Monday, September 21, 2009

This week is the last of my DT examples for 52 Sketches....52 Weeks.
I have had an amazing time using Julie's sketches and I know that the new Design Team will inspire everyone for the next 3 months.

Sketch #38


______________________________________________________________
Little Yellow Bicycle - Green Floral Ledger : Basic Grey - Sultry PP : Bazzill - Embossed Wedding Butterfly : Prima - Say It In Crystals : Lace : Prima - Butterfly : Kaiser - Rhinestone : Thickers : Versa Color Ink : Journaling Pen
______________________________________________________________


Thanks for calling in. See you all soon!


3 comments:

angelwhispers said...

Thanks for following my blog Tracey xx Love looking at your creations you are very creative, I love scrap booking and have been doing it now for a year but I still find it really hard to use more than one photo xx will have to try and get out of my comfort zone!! lol xx

Marisa said...

Tracey love your take on the the sketch, will so have to give this one a go! Gosh the time went quick, can't believe that your DT time is up already...

Kathie said...

Nice LO's Tracey!! Catch up soon
xoxo