Wednesday, November 25, 2009

'Twas The Night Before Christmas

Today is Christmas Tree Day!
YAY!!!!

Today is also my angel girl's anniversary so I have gone through my own personal grieving routine today and me and the kids are now looking forward t
o putting the Christmas Tree up tonight.
Same day every year. I love traditions :)

Thought I would quickly post a b
ook I finally got around to making. I have wanted to do this book for ages and thought now that I have grandchildren it's the perfect time to start another tradition. So we will be reading this book every Christmas Eve which has the original "'Twas The Night Before Christmas" poem inside .

I created a hybrid book this time using elements from the gorgeous Cara Mia Designz Kit "Glitzy Christmas". I printed the digi pages out on white Bazzill and stuck them to an old Kaiser wood calendar that I hadn't got around to using (oops!)
Then I used some ribbon and Basic Grey Chipboard Letters covered with lots of lovely glitter on the front.
Front Cover


Side View
Inside Pages


And last but not least a layout that I did ages ago and totally forgot to share!......lol
Just a layout about me....



Thanks for visiting :)


7 comments:

amanda73 said...

love the LO, but omg i soooo love that book, i wanna do that

Kim said...

Tracey hugs to you and your family what a lovely tradition to start and even lovelier book just stunning

Mandy said...

great tradition to start...cute book...xxx

Kath Parker said...

Was thinking of you and your family yesterday.Love the book I so have to make one my kids would love it.Love the layout too.

Marisa said...

Oh wow Tracey I love the book, what a fantastic tradition to start! And that layout, just gorgeous!

Marcia @ Pretty Things said...

Gorgeous book, wowsers.

We have a few angel days here too each year and for me, they don't get any easier. But traditions is a great place to start. Hugs to you and the family.

:) Marcia

Unknown said...

What a great LO! Love it! Great punch of red. Just a really neat idea! Into my scrap journal of inspiration. Thank you!