Tuesday, December 8, 2009

All I Want For Christmas....

Yesterday I had the chance to finish off a layout that had been patiently waiting for me!....lol
This is my take on the December Challenge over at
Scrap The Girls.
This one really had me thinking.
Loved it!
The details of the challenge were:


J - Jewels / Bling
O - Orange PP or Cardstock

Y - Yellow Embellishment


You also had to use the lyrics of a Christmas Carol as your title. This is where I bent the rules slightly....lol
I have a big collection of Chr
istmas music. Everything from Frank Sinatra to Wham, Elvis to Hi5 and everything in between. This song, "All I Want For Christmas Is You" (best sung by Mariah Carey) is one of my absolute favourites, so I just had to use it.


_____________________________________________________________
Bazzill CWAE Rectangles : Paper Loft - Well Worn PP : Bella - PP : Versa Color Ink : Prima - Vines : Craft Roses : ? Flowers from RAK : Prima - Centers : Prima - Flowers : Prima - Say It In Crystals : Basic Grey - Alpha : Carolees Creations Adorn It - Alpha Stickers : KaiserCraft - Rhinestones
_____________________________________________________________


10 comments:

angelwhispers said...

Beautiful Tracey as always!! Love the colours and bling!!

Anonymous said...

Wow that is just gorgeous Tracey, at first when I say the colour combo it was like OMG but you have done it brilliantly - and I loooveee that song as well
Tracy:)

Unknown said...

Ooh! Love this! Great colours! Pretty flowers. Hope you are doing well! Hugs!
PS -Stuck?! is recruiting for a new CT. I thought of you instantly ;)

amanda73 said...

wow, amazing as always, love those colours, and just love it all

janine said...

Stunning stuff really love it oh and your advent calender is just gorgeous too Take Care xx

Pauly said...

Gorgeous work Tracey!!!

Marisa said...

This is a gorgeous layout Tracey! Love all the cut out work, and the colour combo is fantastic...

Kim said...

TOOOOOOOOOO CUUUUUTEEE!!!!!!!!!!!

Marcia @ Pretty Things said...

This is so pretty ... love it!

:) Marcia

jacque4u2c said...

Tracey this is just STUNNING!!!!!!!