Thursday, January 7, 2010

Little Princess

I joined in this month's challenge at Scrap The Girls.
For January you had to use the sketch below (girly themed of course)!

As a bonus for this month, if you email the layout to Peta from Scrapbooking From Scratch you have double the chance of winning.
All the details for the challenge are here.

Here is my creation featuring my gorgeous new niece Lyana:


_____________________________________________________________
I used items from the Mya Mini kit from D-Lish Kits as well as the following products:
Prima - Say It In Studs : A2Z Scraplets - Princess Word : Glitter : Versa Colour Ink : Journaling Pen : American Crafts - Rub-Ons : Kaiser Pearls & Rhinestones
_____________________________________________________________

And the gorgeous sketch:





6 comments:

angelwhispers said...

Tracey this is simply Beautiful the flourish and the title Princess are so perfect for the picture. Good luck with the challenge xx

amanda73 said...

omg this is stunning tracey, love it all, and its a great sketch

Marcia @ Pretty Things said...

Beautiful.

Lynne said...

Gorgeous layout, love the colours, a sleeping princess.

LG said...

Hi there!

Just I just want to invite you to join me at My Scrapbook Nook Bloghop. We will be giving away 11 Nook Kits for 11 lucky bloghoppers! This will run from Jan 8 to 15. You can start here:

http://lifeaslou.blogsome.com/2010/01/09/my-scrapbook-nook-blog-hop/

Hope you can join me

HUGS
LG

Sarah Lou said...

So beautiful!!!!