Thursday, February 4, 2010

What Is Normal???

Kids are back at school (yeah I admit I miss them a bit!)

Mum & Nan gone home again (yeah I miss them a lot!)


House returning to some kind or crazy normality (still very full though!)


I haven't been able to blog hop much (missing that. Sorry everyone!)

Haven't played with paper for ages (getting very itchy fingers!)

So to anyone I haven't visited for a while, I will get there eventually (promise!). I have a list of DT and CT commitments to tackle in the next couple of weeks and some gorgeous new goodies I haven't even opened yet (aaaahhhhh!).


So for today I will share a Valentine's card that I haven't had the chance to post on my blog yet. This was made using some gorgeous goodies from My2Angels. You can click on the product name and it will take you directly to the right page in the shop.

___________________________________________________
Bazzill : LYB - Love Letters (Love Ledger) : LYB - Love letters (Lipstick Floral) : Black Scroll Heart : White Felt Bird : Jones Tones - Puff Paint (Black) : Adore Bling Word : Bling Pin - Hanging Cup Chain : Double Sided Tape : Foam Tape
___________________________________________________

All the DT girls made some gorgeous Valentine's stuff so make sure you check out the My2Angels Blog to see their gorgeous creations.

7 comments:

amanda73 said...

love that card.........wondered where you got to these days lol, sounds like youve been busy.......
by the way, i did the kraft it upo challenge, have emailed my entry, plus its on my blog if you want a looksie

Mandy said...

i am not blgo hopping as much and can't til 11th of this month...its killing me not checking everyones work...but lots of looking after tht...can't wAit...xxx

Kirsty said...

Love your card!

Mel said...

Gorgeous Tracey, I love your work, but yes, life has a way of taking over hey, so much time flies by, so much to do, they say balancing is the secret, but I wish they would bring out a pill for it, they seem to have one for everything else. Love to you, Melxxx

Daphadills said...

I am struggling to get my house back to normal too...the scrapping is teasing me and im really struggling to avoid it...poor hubby LMAO.
LOVE the card...it rocks!

Wendy said...

Beautiful card Tracey, love the colours and that bling pin is gorgeous! :)

Corrina said...

Ahhh Tracey, I love it! So lacy and gorgeous...and that Bling Pin is wowser!!! Nicey nice!