Monday, March 15, 2010

Internet Is Back :)

YAY!
I'm back..... That dial-up speed was killing me and now I have so much to catch up on. So I will just share half of what I have to show you and share the other half later!

This was a layout for my CPT work at DownUnder Direct.
(Note to self: cut the stupid little connector bits of the Prima Say It In Studs before you take the photo) and yes I was too lazy to go back and take another photo without them....lol




Full product list can be viewed here


The youngest kids have a Mother's Day Stall every year at school and I created a couple of handmade gifts this year. I turned these........


into these.........



I will leave you with that for today.
Hope everybody had a great weekend and their week looks brilliant :)


13 comments:

Mandy said...

gorgeous work...love that photo of kiahna...love the lo too....great mothers day gifts...xxx

Mel said...

Glad your back on board Tracey, had to laugh at your note to self...I do things like this all the time, I just love the gifts you made for the stall, wow I bet they are glad they have such a crafty mum among them.

amanda73 said...

stunning LO and things for the mothers day stall, love everything you do

Kim said...

obviously the slowinternet didnt affect your scrapping GORY GORGEOUS Tracey

Pauly said...

Gorgeous work as usual Trace, love seeing it!!

Sarah Lou said...

hate hate dial up speed! Loving teh prezz,, lucky mumma sat your school!!

Unknown said...

Fun LO! Love the black!

Julie said...

Beautiful LO Tracey!...gorgeous Mother's Day gifts too!

Marcia @ Pretty Things said...

Your way too clever!!! Good to see you back online.

:) Marcia

Corrina said...

Welcome back - slow internet is a killer!!! Great LO and I LOL'd about the connector bits on the primas - do it all the time myself. Lovely x

Taryn said...

Lovely layout, Tracey, and I lurrrrve the boxes, especially the knitting boxes.

Linda Eggleton said...

WOW!!!
Gorgeous work Tracey! Those MD gifts look amazing!!!

Wendy said...

Glad you got your internet back Tracey no fun on dial up!! Love your LO of your daughter, gorgeous colours and love the edge on that circle! :)