Friday, November 21, 2008

LOVE my stash!

I just had to share a couple of pics with you. It was like Christmas the other day at my house when my DT pack from TBSS arrived (Thanks Shell). I had also ordered a few goodies myself and there was a few suprises thrown in as well!

My DT pack was the gorgeous Glitzmas range from SEI. This is a beautiful Christmas range and I couldn't help but play with it straight away. I took on Nat's Christmas card challenge this week at TBSS and did up a quick card to add to my pile....

Here's a pic of the Glitzmas stuff (the ring-in on the bottom left is a Medallion die-cut paper from Little Yellow Bicycle)...




This is the quickie card I did...


And some stuff to add to my stash. Lots of papers and Kaiser bling and pearls!....



Thanks for indulging me!.....LOL





No comments: