Friday, February 20, 2009

Morning all you beautiful people.
Here is two more challenges I have completed for Monthly Challenges at Ready, Set, Scrap!

The first one is for Nat's Monthly Number Challenge for February, featuring my gorgeous nephew Cordell again!
For Nat's challenge you had to use all of the following somewhere on your creation:
1 oversized photo
2 circles
3 PP's
4 staples
5 different flowers
6 inch title (minimum)
7 crosses
8 buttons
PHEW!


The second LO is for Shell's Quote/Title Challenge for February.
You had to include the quote "So Happy Are The Hearts That Love You"
and feature handcutting and an owl somewhere on your LO. This is a seriously 'bumpy' LO and looks so different in real life....LOL


Here's a detail pic



Thanks for stopping by. Hope everybody has a gorgeous day!...xxx


4 comments:

Mandy said...

am loving your pages...look at the bubba...gorgeous little munchkin isn't he...

Kellie said...

WOOOOW Tracey they are gorgeous. I must admit I am blown away by the second one, it's just breath taking wow! xx

Rachel said...

Gorgeous Tracey - I would sure love to see the 'bumpy' one [lol] in real life!! It's beautiful and there is so much texture..

CreativeMe68 said...

Oh Tracey Congratulations to you!
I think I missed this one...can't wait to see it in the magazine. Have to let us know which one? Luv Shaz xoxo