Sunday, August 17, 2008

Another Excellent Week

Monday Nat came up with a pretty awesome Challenge. The chance to scraplift anyone's work.


I chose to scraplift Ingrid G from Scrapbook.com. Her work is really awesome and she turned out to be a pretty popular choice!!! I also used this gorgeous photo of my nephew Cordell to use Kirsti's quote challenge " A child is the greatest gift, the ultimate blessing" ~ Emily Laughton.


For Kath's sketch challenge on Tuesday I created this layout of my two youngest boys, in a rare moment of stillness.....lol. Photo was taken on New Years Eve at the Opera House.



Wednesday was the day for Kirsti's Quote/Title challenge and it was a ripper! Scrap what makes you happy. I looked a little further than the normal kids, husband, celebrations, etc., etc. I looked for a simple everyday thing that made me happy. Here is the layout I came up with!


My random challenge on Thursday was dedicated to my enjoyment of the Olympics. Aussie, Aussie, Aussie, oi, oi, oi. It was a colour challenge so the project had to be one of the following colour combinations:


Green & Gold


Red, White & Blue












No comments: