Saturday, August 9, 2008

Happy Week @ TBSS

This week was full of excitement. On Tuesday night my sister gave birth to my beautiful new nephew Cordell Gerard. What a gorgeous big chubba bubba he is too! This is his first grainy, mobile phone photo, just moments after he was born!









Nat's challenge on Monday was a brilliant one. Lots of ribbon, stamping/inking, 1-3 photos, chipboard alphabet or embellishments. I decided to try making ribbon flowers for this layout. Problem was I was trying to do it while pacing the floor with the phone glued to my ear while my sister was in labour! Good recipe for frustration...LOL.






Another awesome sketch from Kath on Tuesday, so I used a photo of my spunky 8 year old son Brady. Being his normal, happy, loving self. For this layout I tried a technique fairly new to me called Stitch 'n' Rip and the beautiful SEI Poppy range of pp's & buttons.



My Thursday Random challenge was brads and eyelets, the more the merrier. I managed to use a total of 92 brads & eyelets and dared everyone to use more!!!






No comments: