Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Another quick post and another Cyber Crop challenge completed for Ready, Set, Scrap!
This one is for Lexie's "Shoe Shuffle" Challenge.
You had to create a LO, Card, OTP or altered item featuring Shoes and/or Handbags.

Here is my take on the challenge:


............................................................................................................................
I have used: Kaiser Wood Handbag : 7 Gypsies PP : Pearl String : Beaded Ribbon Trim : Craft Flower : Ribbon : Acrylic Paint
...........................................................................................................................................................

Thanks for looking.....xxx




2 comments:

Tristan said...

Very very Prettyyyyy, i like i like.

lexie said...

wow Tracey you even got some of the challenges done....if I had an itch I wouldn't have time to scratch it let alone scrap this week....may be I can steel a bit of time over easter
oxo