Monday, April 6, 2009

I have a few things to share with you that I have completed for the Cyber Crop Challenges at Ready, Set, Scrap!

The first one is for Janine's "Floral Fair" Challenge:

Close Up Pic

...........................................................................................................................................................
I have used: SEI Poppy PP : Old Book Pages : Basic Grey Urban Culture - Brocade PP : Basic Grey Eva Chipboard & Alpha Stickers : Bazzill Crochet Flowers : Lace : Prima Flowers : Pearl string : Kaiser Pearls : Pearl Pin : Versa Color Ink : Tim Holtz Distress Ink : Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist & Chip
...........................................................................................................................................................

This is my take for Shell's "Shell's Scraps" Challenge:


...........................................................................................................................................................
I have used: Bazzill : Bella Felt : Acrylic Paint : Brads : Gel & Ink Marker Pens
............................................................................................................................

And lastly this is my take on Ann-Marie's "Kamera Kiosk" Challenge:


................................................................................
............................................
I have used: Bazzill Kraft : Sassafras Lass Life Is Beautiful - Woodland Whimsy PP: W R Memory Keepers Braided Ribbon : Buttons (1 with glitter) : SEI Puff Alphabet Stickers : Sassafras Lass Cardstock Stickers - Woodland Whimsy : Making Memories Tiny Alpha's
............................................................................................................................

Glad you stopped by. See you back here soon....xxx


3 comments:

jacque4u2c said...

Wow - I am so glad I stopped by - what inspiration for me! Just beautiful layouts!

Kath Parker said...

Wow they are all gorgeous

Kath
xx

janine said...

I wuvs all of these darls just beautiful
Take care
Janine xx