Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Have been hangin' to tackle Rach's OTP Challenge at Ready, Set, Scrap! and finally got my hands dirty today! I made this cute little Mini Album from Prima's Down Home Collection. Absolutely adore this stuff! So much fun.......

The details of Rach's challen
ge was:

For this month's OTP challenge I would like you to alter a OTP item of your choice
You must use:
Lots of Inking

Distressing
and Lace



Inside Pages Of Album


_______________________________________________________________
I have used: Prima Down Home Collection : Acrylic Paint : Jenni B Metal Dragonfly : Thread : Thickers : Adorn It Alpha Stickers : Paper Doilie : Brad : Charms : Versa Color Inks : Old Book Print : Hessian : Calico : American Crafts Eyelets : Kaiser Pearl
_______________________________________________________________

Thanks for stopping by everyone. Much appreciated :)......xxx




5 comments:

vicmbee said...

love your mini album .... gorgeous..

Anonymous said...

I love all the different ways you have used the backing card. I love this Tracey what an awesome idea.

Anonymous said...

wow! I lurve this album!!! Just stunning darl! Hope you submitted it ;)

janine said...

Love this its gorgeous darls love the colours ahhh love it all !

CreativeMe68 said...

Love this album Luv Shaz xoxo