Friday, May 8, 2009

Here's a layout I completed for the Word Chalenge at Ready, Set, Scrap!
The details for this
challenge was:

For this month's word challenge Nat would like you to create a Layout using the following word

"Kisses"

but there is a twist!
you must NOT use any photo/s with any kisses, romance or affection
have fun!

Here is my take on the challenge:

__________________________________________________________________
I have used: Bazzill : Pink Paislee Captivating PP's : Tea Dyed Paper : Scrap FX Flourish : Hessian : Versa Color Ink : Thickers : Making Memories Tiny Alphas
__________________________________________________________________


Thanks for calling in.
PS. I will have an update later with some pics of my gorgeous new grandson!!!!...........xxx


1 comment:

CreativeMe68 said...

Gorgeous LO Tracey...I gotta say how beautiful and simple this LO is! Love the lil note under the photo and that flourish is to die for! Luv Shaz xoxo