Thursday, May 28, 2009

Now that I have caught up with last month's projects for DownUnder Direct, I will share this month's projects with you. These are the two cards I have made both featuring the Spellbinder Impressabilities.
The first one was a gift card that has a transparent window on the front and I have embossed the background with the Impressabilities then traced around the design with a gel pen.

The second one I used the letterpress technique to emboss and ink the design onto the front panel.
_______________________________________________________________
I have used: Bazzill : Chipboard : Spellbinder Shapeabilities - Foliage Frame : Impressabilities - Flower : Transparency : Versa Color Ink : Gel Pen : Kaiser Rhinestones : Rat's Tail Cord : Pink Paislee Fashion Script Alpha Stickers : Ranger Stickles
_______________________________________________________________



_____________________________________________________________
I have used: Bazzill : Spellbinder Impresabilities - Flowers : Ribbon : Spellbinder Shapeabilities - Ribbon Tags Trio : JustRite Curlz Font & Rectangular Stamper : Bazzill Stitchz Piercing Tool & Mat : Versa Color Ink : Rhinestones : Embroidery Thread
_____________________________________________________________

I will be back a bit later with the layouts!.....xxx

No comments: