Saturday, August 15, 2009

Here is the layout I used for my Cyber Crop Challenge at Ready, Set, Scrap!
It is a Holiday themed Cyber Crop and I was given the destination England. So here is what my mind came up with:

Tracey has packed her bag and is off to...
England

Here are the details of Tracey's Challenge:

Ok when I thought of England I had to start singing!!!
God save our gracious Queen, long live our noble Queen.....

You must scrap something that makes you feel like a QUEEN!
It only has to be something simple, so long as it makes you feel good.

You must also include:
  • Something Gold
  • Some Bling (every Queen has some bling!)
  • The Colour Pink
  • Your Journaling Must Become Part Of Your Title
  • The Word Queen Must Appear Somewhere On Your Item
I used Sketch #32 at 52 Sketches....52 Weeks as my inspiration for the layout. Here it is:

___________________________________________________________
Products Used: Webster's Pages PP : My Minds Eye PP : Prima - Camelot Rose : Prima - Cherry Blossom Branch : Tea-stained Paper : Thickers : Adorn-It Alpha Stickers : Gold Cord : Kaiser Paint : Versa Color Ink : Gold Journaling Pen : Gold Crown Charm
___________________________________________________________

5 comments:

Aphra Bolyer said...

Oh wow, I love your take on this sketch and the challenge. Love how you used the twine for your scallop and that flower trail!

jacque4u2c said...

Mouth hanging open - drool falling down my face! Sheesh this really rocks!

Sam said...

This is really beautiful !

Pauly said...

AWESOME LAYOUT TRACE, Royalty !!!

Deanna said...

This is PHENOMENAL Tracey! WOW! I love it and just wanna eat it up! Actually I really just want to touch it! Gorgeous work girl! ;)