Thursday, August 20, 2009

Well I only got to do 2 of the Cyber Crop challenges at Ready, Set, Scrap! I think that seems to be about average at the moment but you never know maybe next month I will get all of the completed (dreaming!).....LOL

The first was for Ann-Marie's America Challenge.

Ann-Marie has packed her bag and is off to... AMERICA
Here are the details of Ann-Marie's Challenge:

For my challenge I want to see some STARS and STRIPES!
I am not fussed about the colours you chose to use for your entry and it can be OTP, Digi, LO, Hybrid, Card - whatever!!
Apart from the stars and stripes I have the following stipulations that I want to see ...


Your photo(or photos) must have some alterations
eg. cut-outs, rounded corners, selective colouring etc.

I want to see some layers!

I want to see some metal on your project
eg. pins, staples, brads, eyelets etc

I want to see some tearing and some distressing

and lastly, I want to see some paint, even if it's just a drop!


______________________________________________________________
Products Used: Bazzill : Pink Paislee Die-Cut : Kaiser Paints - Green & Black : Creative Imaginations - Narratives Die-Cut Transparency : Old Book Page : My2Angels - Bling Star : Lil Davis - Wood Stars : Paper String : Kaiser - Rhinestones : Versa Color Ink : Star Paperclip : Ribbon : Journaling Pen
______________________________________________________________

Then there was Kath's France Challenge.

Kath has packed her bag and is off to...
FRANCE

Here are the details of Kath's Challenge:

A shabby Chic item it can be a layout,card or any OTP item.

You must use soft pinks,greens and creams
You must also use tearing and inking
pearls
flowers
ribbon and lace.

_____________________________________________________________
Products Used: Paper Bag Album : Bazzill : Tim Holtz - Distress Crackle Paint : My Minds Eye PP : Versa Color Ink : Kaiser Flower : Craft Roses : Ribbon : Pearls : Lace : Prima - Say It In Crystals : Machine Stitching
_____________________________________________________________

I started this album for Kath's France Challenge and then realised I had no idea what I'm was going to do with it....LOL
So it's staying the way it is with just a front and back cover and no title until I work out what to do!!!


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I absolutely love this book, the stitching, the flower just beautiful.
And as for your layout, that green is such a yummy colour, I wish I could get away with white space like you can
Tracy :)

Michele Kovack said...

I ADORE your LO!!! Love all the green!!!

Unknown said...

Fabulous LO!I love everything about it. You nailed that one! TFS!

Just Calls and Crops said...

Gorgeous work Tracey !
Head on over to Just Calls and Crops...you've won a prize !!! Congrats !!!
Michelle :)

LG said...

WOW! I love the layout so much tracey!