Monday, August 31, 2009

I really wanted to get one more challenge done at Ready, Set, Scrap! before the end of the month and then I realised as I was uploading that I forgot stuff. Darn it! Oh well.
Look out for the new bunch of challenges out tomorrow though. They are all awesome!!!



_____________________________________________________________
Products Used: Prima - PP's : Prima - Flutter Vines : Kaiser Pearls : Collections Elements - Vintage Transparency : My2Angels - Felt Heart : Versa Color Ink : Creative Imaginations - Narratives Transparency : A2Z Scraplets - "Us" Word : Machine Stitching : Leather String : Acrylic Paint : Dimensional Magic
_____________________________________________________________


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Absolutely wonderful! /Hugs Pia

chrisw said...

absolutely stunning layout tracey