Saturday, July 19, 2008



I will start my blog with some recent layouts I have posted at TBSS (http://www.tearbears.com.au/).



The first one was for this weeks Challenge - Circles. I love using circles on my layouts so I couldn't wait to get this started. The Challenge also had to include bling, stamping & flowers. To challenge myself further I decided to not do a typical girlie layout. I chose this photo of my husband and daughter that I adore. I edited the photo to be black & white , and kept the black & white theme going but added the blue to keep it a little masculine. All that bling & flowers was not going to go down well with my beloved!!






The second layout is for the Sketch Challenge this week. My inspiration for this was my daughter's Princess Antics. She had just got a tiara and because she is the only girl in the family she has always been told she is a Princess. The tiara was a necessity. All princesses need a tiara. So she played the part for the day and her brothers were telling her that even though she had a tiara it didn't mean she was a 'real princess'. So her comeback was "I Am So Too A Princess". The look said it all....LOL





Thanks for looking

Hugs until next time










No comments: