Thursday, July 24, 2008

My First Random Challenge!

This week was the first time I was to come up with my own challenge as a Design Team Member!! My challenges are issued on Thursday's and are rather appropriately named Random Challenges. Very fitting for someone like me who has trouble ever making a decision...LOL.

For my first one I decided on a theme: Scrap Something/Someone You Can't Live Without! I thought this would be a fun way to start but so that it wasn't too easy I made rules:

NO Kids
NO Mums or Dads
NO Sisters or Brothers
NO Husbands or Partners
NO Best Friends
Anything else was open!
My inspiration for this layout was COFFEE! Can't live without it. Only tried to once! I am one of those people who truly look forward to and enjoy a really nice coffee. Yep I'm addicted.....LOL




No comments: