Monday, July 28, 2008

July Cybercrop



Well Friday was this month's cybercrop and as usual it was an absolute blast! These nights are always heaps of fun with plenty of games and Shell at TBSS gives away some awesome prizes on the night. On top of that she offers a $20 store voucher to the winners of each of the Design Team's Cybercrop Challenges! What a brilliant way to try something new and have a scrap weekend!

My challenge this month was "Recyling". I wanted everyone to use at least 3 items they could scrounge up from around the house on their layout. On my example I used a broken zip, a tag from a bread bag, a page ripped from a notebook, a paperclip from the junk drawer and a cardboard tag cut off from a diary.


Nat's Challenge was to use a non-smiling photo. Here is the layout I created for her challenge.



Kath's challenge was to use something from your stash that has been sitting there for ages. Wow! What a choice. I found I had a lot of stuff that I had bought and not used because I didn't like it....LOL. I ended up deciding on a packet of pink & yellow felt flowers that I thought were just soooo tacky!





Last but not least was Kirsti's challenge to create any OTP. I chose something fairly simple but practical. It now has pride and place on my desk holding my bits and pieces!











No comments: