Thursday, June 11, 2009

Did I mention I'm addicted to sketches at the moment.....LOL
I did this layout for Ann-Marie's Quote/Title Challenge at Ready, Set, Scrap!
For this challenge you had to use a Monogram as your title, no sub-titles, stitching and a black & white photo.
Thanks for such a brilliant challenge Ann-Marie.

I used a beautiful sketch by Anna Bowkis at Pencil Lines


_________________________________________________________________
I have used: Making Memories - Artisan Edge PP : Prima - Down Home Collection : Elements : Prima - Wildwood Collection Flowers : ? Flowers : Creative Imaginations - Signature Collection PP : Ribbon : Tim Holtz - Distress Ink : Staz-On Ink : ? Chipboard letter : KaiserCraft - Pearls : My2Angels - Crown Charm : Machine Stitching : Journaling Pen
_________________________________________________________________

Thanks for all the gorgeous comments lately. I really appreciate the time it takes o stop by and give out some love.....xxx


2 comments:

lexie said...

Stunning LO Tracey....love a sketch to get the mojo going...oxo

Pauly said...

I agree....Stunning!! Has anyone ever said that this man looks like James Blundell?? I reckon he does!