Tuesday, June 9, 2009

I've been playing again but I ended up multi-tasking again too!
This is an example for my CPT work at DownUnder Direct and also Nat's colour challenge at Ready, Set, Scrap!
I also used the gorgeous sketch for this week by Julie Bonner at
52 Sketches...52 Weeks.
I am totally addicted to sketches at the moment!!!!

________________________________________________________________
I have used: Bazzill - Swiss Dot : JustRite Tiny Words Set : JustRite Curlz Font : Spellbinders Scalloped Circle : Creative Imaginations - Narratives Transparency : Urban Lily PP : Ribbon : Kaiser Pearls : Computer jounaling & paper : Versa Color Ink
________________________________________________________________

Thanks for looking....xxx


6 comments:

Rachel said...

Just gorgeous Tracey!! I luv these photo's - I just wanna reach in and give him a big cuddle...

Mandy said...

these latest pages are simply gorgeous...xxx

lexie said...

just Beautiful Tracey...oxo

janine said...

So love this LO totally gorgeous
such a cutie Take Care Janine xx

Kathie said...

Just love it!! The colours, the photos and the LO are just perfect Tracey.....fantastic work.....By the way, anybody would think that you have a new grandson or something!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
lol lol :)
Kathie
xoxo

Anne P said...

Love multi tasking, it is the ONLY way. Otherwise you would have THOUSANDS of pages. Love this LO, just so cute.