Thursday, March 26, 2009

As some of you would know, I have my Mum coming to visit on Sunday. I'm soooo excited and can't wait to see her! The last time she came for a visit was Christmas / New Years 2007 so I am hanging out to spend some time with her.

I am also having the gorgeous Nat come for a visit as well. We are going to have some fun at the SIA for a few days and hopefully catch up with a few people on Thursday 2nd April for morning tea and lunch.

Anyways have to run. Lots of stuff to get done before the weekend so best hop to it!!!!......Chat Soon......xxx


3 comments:

jacque4u2c said...

That sounds so SPECIAL!!!!!! Have a great time!

LG said...

Im so excited for you Tracey! Have fun with Nat and your mum. Dont forget to share some pics okay? :)

Kathie said...

Wow!! Enjoy Tracey....
Kathie
xoxo