Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Here is a layout I did for Julie at Ready, Set, Scrap! for the March Photoswap.
This adorable photo is Isla and Mason, the gorgeous kids of Julie's niece.
I'm still not sure that I am happy with this LO, so Julie maybe getting an extra version.
It's growing on me though!



............................................................................................................................
I have used: Bazzill : Scenic Route Background PP : My Minds Eye - Bliss "Darling Daughter" Butterfly : Kaiser Pearls : Prima Say It In Studs : Bella Alpha Chipz : Dimensional Magic
...........................................................................................................................

Thanks for calling in......xxx


5 comments:

jacque4u2c said...

It is adorable!

janine said...

Julie will adore it i do
loving your Ebony/ivory LO and OMG have a look at all those sneak peeks they look gorgeous and you have been scrapping up a storm cant wait to see them
Janine xx

Mandy said...

it's gorgeous Tracey...she will love it!!!xxx

chrisw said...

Gorgeous! Love that butterfly

CreativeMe68 said...

Wow I love all that hand cutting!! And the colour of that Butterfly from My Minds Eye is just gorgeous! Thanks for telling us all you use in your LO's! Luv Shaz xoxo