Friday, March 27, 2009

Here's a layout I did just because I wanted to use these pretty PP's from Prima.
Had a bit of fun with this one and used a clear page and lots of glitter!
My gorgeous daughter Kiki.



..........................................................................................................................................................
I have used:Prima Peaches - Spotlight PP : Clear Acrylic Page : Queen & Co Felt : Glitter : Craft Flower : Bazzill Just The Edge : Prima Say It In Pearls : Dimensional Magic : Thickers : Ribbon
..........................................................................................................................................................

Thanks for calling in.
Hope everybody has a brilliant weekend!....xxx



3 comments:

chrisw said...

What a beautiful photo..love this one!

Jane Smith said...

Hey Tracey, just doing my Sunday rounds and I came across your latest layout..I love the dimension you have created..it is lovely. (BTW I have a Kiki too!!)

CreativeMe68 said...

Gorgeous Tracey!! You DD is so photogenic! Luv Shaz xoxo