Monday, March 16, 2009

I have been, busy, busy, busy and yet I have nothing to show you.
Been flat out scrapping but it's all been for projects for DownUnder Direct for the SIA Trade Show in Sydney at the end of the month.
Would love to share all the work I have been doing, but it will have to wait :(
I can tell you though I have been having a LOT of fun playing with all my new toys.....LOL
Mountains of Bazzill and The Spellbinder Wizard and The Crafters Companion and Bazzill In Stitchz....It's been like 10 Christmases in 1 in my house......LOL


Chat to you all soon.......xxx


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL How awesome is that...I am sure you are having heaps of fun, cant wait until we get to see your mastepieces.

Ann-Marie said...

LOL Sounds like someone is having some fun!!! I can imagine you like a kid in a lolly shop!! Can't wait to see all your gorgeous creations!!

CreativeMe68 said...

Ohh lucky you...love pressies in the post!! So many new tools out there on the market!! Have fun playing can't wait to see what you come up with...it will be beautiful! Luv Shaz xoxo